Only Public Works
Only Police
Only Recreation
Only Seniors
Entire Site

Police On-Line Reports

For a crime in progress, dial 9-1-1

CONTACT VIA EMAIL This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

You CANNOT use this on-line form to report:

  • Any type of violent crime, including: personal assault, kidnapping, robbery, etc.
  • Any type of sex crime, including: rape, sexual assault, etc.
  • Any type of stolen vehicle, including: trucks, cars, trailers, motorcycles, etc.
  • Any lost/stolen license plates.
  • Any type of traffic accident, whether there was an injury or not.
  • Any type of court order violation such as violation of restraining order, violation of child custody order, etc.
  • Any crime involving a weapon.

To report any of the above listed crimes, please call (732) 329-4646.

You CAN use this on-line form to report the following:

You CAN use this on-line form to report the following:

Incident Type Definition Examples
Harassing Phone Call Unwanted phone calls of an annoying, harassing or threatening nature. Immediate hang-ups, obscene language, etc. with no known suspects.
Identity Theft/Fraud Obtaining someone else's personal identifying information and using it to obtain credit, goods or services. Someone obtains a credit card using your S.S.N. or obtains phone service using your personal information.
Lost Property When property is missing or lost. Property that is missing, leaving items in restaurant, or missing from home.
Theft Your property is taken without your permission. Property known to be stolen and missing may be reported. Lost property is not a theft.
Theft from Vehicle Property is stolen from a motor vehicle. Stolen equipment or belongings from a vehicle.
Vandalism The act of changing, modifying or defacing public or private property. Graffiti, knocking over mail box, throwing rock through windows, etc.
Vandalism of a Vehicle The act of changing, modifying or defacing a motor vehicle.

Graffiti, keying, throwing rocks through windows, denting on purpose or with an object etc.

Incidents submitted on-line are reviewed to insure that a crime has been committed before a report number is assigned. If it is determined that a crime has not been committed, a report number will not be assigned.

Once your report is complete it will be assigned a TEMPORARY CASE NUMBER. You will then have the opportunity to review and print the temporary report for your reference. Once your report has been reviewed and approved it will be assigned a PERMANENT CASE NUMBER. You will be emailed all subsequent status of your report, including a copy of the final report. The copy of the report will be sent as a PDF attachment, please make sure your email settings will permit this.

Filing a false police report is a crime. Any person who gives or causes to be given false information to any law enforcement officer, with respect to the commission of any crime or incident, is guilty of a fourth degree crime under the New Jersey Code of Criminal Justice (2C:28-4). Fourth degree crimes are punishable by a fine of not more than $ 1,000.00, or by imprisonment for not more than 18 months, or both

To continue filing an on-line report click on the following link. Police On-Line Reports

Retrieving Motor Vehicle Crash Reports already submitted:
To obtain a copy of a Motor Vehicle Crash Report already submitted to the South Brunswick Police Department, please click here.

Police Department
Raymond J. Hayducka

540 Ridge Road
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852